One word. Godzilla!
Do i need to write anything else? Yes
ok! Now two words! Nismo Godzilla!
Now I can stop talking right?
The worlds fastest mass production car the Nissan GT-R is coming in with an evil twin brother the Nissan Nismo GT-R no official words on the launch date but the bad boy is coming!
but until then we will talk about it’s good twin the 2015 Nissan GT-R. Although the 2015 GT-R is pretty much the same it back a few couple of new features.
- The upgraded GT-R is now fitted as standard with Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT 600 DSST CTT tires, for outstanding road-holding and precise response in all conditions thanks to stiffer sidewalls which reduce deformation, improving steering response under hard cornering. At the front, their specification is: 255/40ZRF20(97Y) and at the rear: 285/35ZRF20(100Y)
- The braking calibration has been returned for a more firm, linear response at everyday speeds, making smooth braking more intuitive, generating greater confidence, particularly in wet conditions.
- The GT-R’s steering has been fine-tuned to reduce the effort required for in-town maneuvers, while maintaining its exceptional feedback during high-speed driving. The combination of retuned suspension and exceptional steering feel give outstanding confidence at high speed.
- The 2015 Nissan GT-R sports new efficient, high-intensity, multi-LED headlights that create a distinctive “lightning” motif, generating a striking exterior visual signature. With such a unique visual reference, the GT-R’s road presence is enhanced, particularly in low light and at night – while the fitment of the new headlights gives the driver increased visibility.
- The new headlights feature AFS (Adaptive Front lighting System*) that automatically adapts the angle of the light beam according to the speed of the car. At highway speeds, actuators in the headlight unit adjust the angle of the projectors to project the light further. The four LED units are configured with new intensive LED high beam and three different LED low beams including long-distance-illumination and wide illumination.
- Choice of three interior color schemes includes a new pale ivory trim option.
- The steering wheel is trimmed in leather, for premium tactility, while the part-aniline leather seats are further embellished with stitched accents, giving the ambience of a genuine GT designed for cross-continental, first-class travel.
Until we get our hands on the Nismo GT-R we will settle for the 2015 GT-R
SMADE|MEDIA Galleria – 2015 Nissan GTR
2015 GT-R Nismo
2015 Nissan Nismo GT-R Testing
SMADE|MEDIA Press Volt – 2015 GT-R Press Release[office src=”https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=2330382C7E049094&resid=2330382C7E049094%21288&authkey=ACc2Yr1QUsk6crk&em=2″ width=”600″ height=”688″]
Imaged by Nisan Group